Wireless base stations support the RF connections of Sonetics wireless communication systems. Housed in a compact rugged case, the Single-User Base Station maintains digital communication with one Sonetics wireless headset.
For extended communication beyond the local team, the Single-User Base Station interfaces with virtually any portable or mobile radio through a Sonetics intercom unit. With a radio interfaced, the Single-User Base Station supports push-to-talk communication through the radio from a properly configured Sonetics wireless headset.
- Accommodates a single UHW/FHW series radio transmit wireless headset
- Connects via a 6 conductor flat RJ-6 cable to any headset port on the Sonetics SON200 Series Digital Intercom
- Provides full duplex audio and PTT communication between the wireless headset and intercom
- Full-duplex continuous communication
- Range: 500m line-of-sight
- The Base Station works with a properly configured Sonetics wireless headset to transmit over a radio attached to a Sonetics intercom unit
- Rated -40°C to +70°C
- Highly flexible power requirements