Wireless base stations support the RF connections of Sonetics wireless communication systems. The Multi-User Base Station maintains digital communication with up to four Sonetics wireless headsets.
Multiple base stations can be combined with one or more intercom units to support up to 60 users in a single local digital audio network .With a radio interfaced, the Single-User Base Station supports push-to-talk communication through the radio from a properly configured Sonetics wireless headset.
- Accommodates up to four UHW/FHW series radio transmit wireless headset
- Connects via a 6 conductor flat RJ-6 cable to any headset port on the Sonetics SON200 Series Digital Intercom
- Provides full duplex audio and PTT communication between the wireless headset and intercom
- Combines up to 40 radio-transmit and non-radio transmit headsets connected to single and multiple headset bases
- Operates simultaneously, in close proximity to each other, for interference free communications
- Full-duplex continuous communication
- Range: 500m line-of-sight
- The Base Station works with a properly configured Sonetics wireless headset to transmit over a radio attached to a Sonetics intercom unit
- Rated -40°C to +70°C
- Highly flexible power requirements