The Swatcom DX CC Supreme MIL-Spec Headband with boom mic has a noise cancelling ELECTRET Mic and splash-proof electronics, independent radio speakers, folding headband.
The electronic design is based upon MSA Sordin’s own ASIC circuit and controlled by a micro-processor. This makes it possible to combine very low current consumption with high performance.
- Two loud speakers in each cup (one for radio communication, one for level dependent function)
- The two sets of audio speakers ensure the headset’s always has live communication with two-way radio, even if batteries for the ‘active’ are completely dead
- Reproduction of ambient sound gives good directional location
- Splash-proof internal electronics
- Waterproof Mic and Battery Compartment
- Close fitting slim design with foldable headband
- All electronics functions incorporated in a slim 3 button key-pad
- Over 600 hours battery life from 2xAAA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Save Function and Low Battery Warning system
- SNR: 28dB