The PTT2000 PTT switch terminating in a TP120 socket which allows the headset to be removed from the PTT allowing switch to remain with the radio, reducing wear on the radio socket. Allows the same headset to be used with many different radios.
- Headset can be disconnected for PTT
- Terminated in a TP120 socket
- Switch can be positioned on lapel or belt to suit individuals need
- Can be connected to a wide variety of radios
- Easy to repair and maintain
- EU Tariff code: 8544421000
- Tried and tested and widely used in extreme and demanding environments around the world
Not sure of your Radio Model? View our Radio Plug Comparison Table
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.