The PTT7000 is a heavy-duty waterproof Press-To-Talk Switch designed for use in the most demanding environments, with radio lead. Terminates in a TP120 socket which allows the headset to be removed from the PTT allowing switch to remain with the radio, reducing wear on the radio socket. Allows the same headset to be used with many different radios.
- Terminates in a TP120 socket
- Waterproof rugged design
- Matte Black
- Optional switch guard for use under clothing to prevent accidental activation
- 3.5mm AUX socket for connecting remote PTT
- Can be adapted to suit most requirements
- If your radio model is not listed, please call as we have too many to list
Not sure of your Radio Model? View our Radio Plug Comparison Table
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.