The A-Kabel Noise Cancelling Headsets (Helmet Attached) (AK5850) is built to withstand the demands of these extreme environments, at the same time ensure operators maintain their personal safety.
Manufactured in Norway in close collaboration with the end-users, using the latest technology to ensure excellent hearing protection and communication are combined with high durability to meet the demands of extreme environments.
- ATEX approved by NEMKO
- Complete with TP120 plug
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can easily be replaced
- All internal electrical components & cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- Coiled leads are tested for 1,000,000 flexions
- Approvals: EEX Ib IIC T4, NEMKO 03ATEX1351 08W15, EX II G CE 0470
- Quick positioning noise-cancelling boom mic for ease of use
- The noise-cancelling mic filters out background noise allowing clear communications.
- Attenuation Data
- Helmet Attached
- SNR=29dB H=31dB M=26dB L=20dB