The A-Kabel Ex Noise Cancelling Headset (Helmet Attached) (AK5850) is built to withstand the demands of these extreme environments, at the same time ensure operators maintain their personal safety.
The A-KABEL Ex Noise Cancelling Headset (Helmet Attached) (TP120) is manufactured in Norway in close collaboration with the end-users, using the latest technology to ensure excellent hearing protection and communication are combined with high durability to meet the demands of extreme environments.
- ATEX approved by NEMKO
- Complete with TP120 plug
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can easily be replaced
- All internal electrical components & cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- Coiled leads are tested for 1,000,000 flexions
- Approvals: EEX Ib IIC T4, NEMKO 03ATEX1351 08W15, EX II G CE 0470
- Quick positioning noise-cancelling boom mic for ease of use
- The noise-cancelling mic filters out background noise allowing clear communications.
- Attenuation Data
- Helmet Attached
- SNR=29dB H=31dB M=26dB L=20dB
- EU Tariff code: 8518300000