The MSA V-Gard Headgear Visor Frame, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a helmet is not needed.
MSA V-Gard Visor Frame, key features:
- Self-retaining, easy-to-grip visor adjustment knobs
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replacable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
- EU Tariff code: 3926909790
EN 166 EN166 389 BT / EN1731-F
3: Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids
8: Resistance to short circuit electric arc
9: Non adherence of molten metals and resistance to penetration of hot solids
BT: High Speed particle resistance 120 m/s at extreme of temperatures (-5°C [-23°F] and +55°C [131°F)
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.