The Flightcom wireless ComHub creates a completely portable communication system on the aviation ramp, or wherever one is needed. The ComHub optimizes communication and minimizes crosstalk by controlling how ground personnel interact with the flight deck.
In standard configuration, all ground personnel continuously hear the flight deck on open mic, but the flight deck can only hear the tug operator on push-to-talk. The wing walkers and tug operator are in constant communication on open mic, but open mic is overridden by push-to-talk when the tug operator is communicating with the flight deck. Although most airlines find this configuration to be optimal for pushback operations, the ComHub is fully programmable to user specifications.
- 1600-foot line-of-sight transmission range between headset and base station (600m)
- 1.9 GHz DECT6 wireless technology (Europe: 1.8GHz DECT)
- 20-hour NiMH rechargeable battery
- Fully portable and designed to interface with the aircraft as seamlessly as a wired headset
- Bright red “Remove Before Flight” flag reminds ground crew to retrieve the system from the aircraft after pushback
- Pilot Alert™ (Pat. Pend.) alerts pilot if the system has been left on the aircraft
- Bright red carrying bag is padded on all sides to protect the aircraft
- Water-resistant bag design protects the ComHub from inclement weather
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.