Flightcom’s FL-601/601E* wireless headset is as durable and easy to use as a wired headset. Voice reception is crystal clear and there are no communication cords or connectors to become entangled.
*(E) designates models designed to comply with EU standards.
- 1600-foot line-of-sight range (600m)
- 1.9GHz DECT6 wireless technology (Europe: 1.8GHz DECT)
- 26dB hearing protection
- Capable of transmitting to the flight deck (or through an optional radio) and to the intercom
- PTT button on the dome requires a solid push to activate (push and hold), eliminating accidental transmissions. PTT activates transmit to flight deck (in pushback system use) or to an optional radio
- Audible out-of-range warning
- 24-hour rechargeable battery with 2-hour charge time
- Audible and visual two-stage low battery warning
- Energy-saver sleep mode extends battery charge
- Rotating volume control adjusts to user’s volume preference
- Flexible microphone boom with slide adjustment for accurate and secure positioning (Microphone is always live for intercom communication)
- Noise-cancelling electret microphone ensures optimal clarity
- Programmable microphone gain adjusts to ambient noise levels
- Microphone muff improves clarity by reducing wind noise
- Microphone protected by a layer of waterproof material for outdoor use
- Liquid-foam ear seals remain comfortable for hours of use
- IP65 dust and water protection rating for durability
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.