The A-KABEL Ground Mechanic Passive Noise-Cancelling, Headband, TP120 plug, for connecting, via the correct PTT, to the Aircraft.
A-KABEL Ground Mechanic Passive Noise-Cancelling, Headbands, allow you to use one headset for two separate and very important functions: helping to improve communication and operator versatility and safety. The noise-cancelling boom microphone gives a high perception of speech, by filtering out background noise
- Easy positioning fully flexible and robust boom microphone.
- All components can be easily replaced for ease of maintenance
- Connects to either a PTT2100 Ground Mechanic Lead or a PTT7100 Ground Mechanic Lead press-to-talk switches via the fitted TP120 plug
- Padded headband with adjustable pressure control and soft ear cushions give high comfort
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can be easily replaced
- All internal electrical components and cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- All cables are manufactured for long life. The coiled leads are tested for 1,000,000 flexions
- External cables and connectors have moulded waterproof strain relief’s
- Spares parts are available from stock for reduced downtime
- EU Tariff code: 8518300000