Silenta NATURAL XP A 32 CAP Helmet Attach key features and benefits:
Active (hearing impaired)
- Reproduces ambient sounds such as speech, warning signals, and instructions clearly without distracting background noise
- Therefore, the protective device does not isolate the user from its environment and improves occupational safety
- The noise limiter limits harmful noise to a safe level of 82 dB.
User-friendliness and reliability
- The Silenta Clip-On adapter system makes it easy to connect to most helmet models on the market.
- Hermetically protected electronics
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 400 hours of use on a single charge
- Beep Charging Notification and Auto Power Off after 5 hours
- Hoods made of ABS plastic
- CE marked and tested according to EN 352, ANSI S3.19-1974, and AS / NZS 1270: 2002
- EU Tariff code: 8518300000
- Product packaging, carton box. Dimensions: height 18.2, width 15.5 and depth 10.0 cm
- SNR 32 dB / NRR 25 dB. See the table below for detailed damping values. The damping value of this product is “high”, which means that the protector is suitable for many industrial applications, such as industrial and airport use. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the protective equipment for the intended use.
Storage and maintenance
- Soft, easily replaceable sealing rings
- It is recommended to replace the ear cushions every 6 months
- The product itself has a recommended lifetime of 5 years
|ATTENUATION VALUES||H = 35 dB||M = 29 dB||L = 21 dB|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||17.8||21.4||29.1||37.0||35.9||34.1||40.3||40.0||40.6|
|APV value (84%)||15.5||19.2||26.8||33.2||33.1||31.3||37.4||36.3||36.1|