Gallet TC 800 Helmets Series are ballistic helmets adapted to different applications:
- Combat, where gear need to be robust and reliable, and where strategies co-exist with modern technologies and means.
- Airborne missions, which are complex and require different equipment (free fall jumps, 0₂ equipment, specific wings…).
- Anti-terrorism & Special Operations, where teams often operate under high ballistic threats. Each team member designs his own and unique configuration of equipment.
- Intelligence Operations, where the different phases of the missions (infiltration, intelligence gathering and exfiltration) require lightweight and discrete equipment.
The helmets are available in 3 ear cuts and in green, black, or tan with a non-reflective finish.
- Reduction of ballistic risks:
- No front holes or screws for NVG support
- No additional drilling in the shell
- Low Back Face Deformation (LBFD)
- Easy customization
- Quick and easy mounting and dismounting of accessories
- Assembly of NVG support without specific tooling
- Side rails remain free for use even when 0₂ mask is attached
- High compatibility with NVG mounts
- Enable Wilcox® and Thales® NVG support mounting
- Enable use of NVG support with straps
- Easy maintenance
- High adaptation to specific missions
- Variety of shapes
- Different weights and ballistic performances
- Innovative adjustment device
- Locking Ratchet (Ajustment wheel, push to unlock).
- Wide ajustment range
Markets: Government, Police / Military
Applications: Tactical/SWAT Teams, Homeland Security, Combat, Tactical & Riot Control