The Sonetics SON200 Series Digital Intercoms allow users to connect up to four radios for simulcast interoperability between multiple crews, departments, contractors, or jurisdictions to improve operational efficiencies and worker safety.
The Digital Intercom is customisable to accommodate new or existing radio and intercom configurations, interfaces up to four additional devices including cell phone, and is 100% compatible with existing Sonetics installations.
- Easy Upgrade – Backward Compatible: Same electronic and physical connections as SON104 intercom; works with wired and wireless systems
- Radio Simulcast Capable: Each radio can be independently selected for listen-only or transmit
- Rugged Design: Steel case; Operates from -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F); 11-30VDC power
- Radio Simulcast: Independently select up to four radios for listen-only or transmit
- Connect up to 10 wireless base stations
- Programmable VOX control
- Compatible with over 400 popular radios
- Priority radio select overrides all other inputs for emergency transmissions
- EU Tariff code: 8517626039
|The Sonetics Digital Intercom comes in 4 different models|
|Model||Headset and/or Wireless
Base Station Connections