Silenta SPLENDORMIL Neckband, key features:
- Neckband makes it possible to be worn with other head protection gear like welding masks and safety helmets.
- High Visibility colour improves visibility and safety
- Classic design, slightly thinner cup than the Splendor model
- Light and durable construction
- The unique spring design gives even tension and makes the Splendormil Cap pleasant to be worn.
- EU Tariff code: 3926909790
- Weight 181 g
- Cups ABS plastic
- The Silenta SPLENDORMIL Neckband has an impressive SNR 27 dB / NRR 21 dB . The detailed attenuation values are presented below in the table. They were obtained under laboratory conditions and are for comparison purposes only. The SNR of this product is 27dB (medium) and such environments that require hearing protection are, for example, traffic, domestic appliances and public events. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the hearing protector for a specific purpose.
- We recommend to replace the cushions as necessary, at least every 6 months
- The recommended maximum shelf life is 5 years from putting into service
|ATTENUATION VALUES||H = 31 db||M = 24 db||L = 16 db||SNR = 27 db|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||13.2||15.0||26.8||32.9||35.0||39.3||36.6||36.0||34.9|