Silenta AURORAMIL Neckband Headset, key features:
- Neckband makes it proper to be worn with other head protection gear like welding masks and safety helmets.
- Classic and slim design
- Slightly thinner cup than the Aurora model
- Light and durable construction
- The unique spring design gives even tension and makes the Silenta AURORAMIL Neckband Headset pleasant to wear.
- Weight 180 g
- Cups ABS plastic
- SNR 27 dB / NRR 21 dB / SLC80 27dB
- The detailed attenuation values are presented below in the table. They were obtained under laboratory conditions and are for comparison purposes only. The SNR of this product is 27dB (medium) and such environments that require hearing protection are, for example, traffic, domestic appliances and public events. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the hearing protector for a specific purpose.
- We recommend to replace the cushions as necessary, at least every 6 months
- The recommended maximum shelf life is 5 years from putting into service
|ATTENUATION VALUES||H = 31 db||M = 24 db||L = 16 db||SNR = 27 db|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||13.2||15.0||26.8||32.9||35.0||39.3||36.6||36.0||34.9|