Silenta AURORA LT Headband, key features:
- A versatile and efficient dielectric earmuff with a 360° rotating headband.
- The adjustable three-position headband enables the usage with other safety equipment.
- Head strap allows the use behind the head and under the chin
- Can be used near high voltage
- Pleasant to wear over longer periods of time.
- Multiple colour variants
- Weight, net 231 g
- Cups ABS plastic
- SNR 31 dB / NRR 24 dB / SLC80 31 dB. The detailed attenuation values are presented below in the table. They were obtained under laboratory conditions and are for comparison purposes only. The SNR of this product is 31dB (high) and is a good choice for demanding noise environments. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the hearing protector for a specific purpose.
- We recommend to replace the cushions as necessary, at least every 6 months
- The recommended maximum shelf life is 5 years from putting into service
|ATTENUATION||H = 35 db||M = 28 db||L = 20 db||SNR = 31 db|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||13.2||15.0||26.8||32.9||35.0||39.3||36.6||36.0||34.9|