The MICRO communication system is a microphone and loudspeaker combined in one unit. Thanks to its light weight and its small size, this system can easily be integrated into a helmet.
Its installation is simple and quick. The communication quality remains high even when used with a mask or a breathing apparatus. The micro system is the perfect equipment to be worn underneath a chemical suit by means of a headband only.
- High emission and sound quality
- Adaptable to most helmet types thanks to small accessories
- Perfect for use underneath a chemical suit by means of a headband only
- Available for nearly 100 different radio types
- Useable with facemask
- High safety thanks to the self-breaking plug, disconnection through lightly pulling the cables, connection in every situation, even when there is no visibility
- Possibility of automatic radio reconfiguration through simply disconnecting the head equipment
- Light and simple maintenance
- Flexibility of the Push-To-Talk button; activation in every position by hand or arm
electro-dynamic, bandwidth from 50 Hz to 12 kHz
bandwidth from 300 Hz to 3 kHz at –3dB
harmonic distorsion: 5%
1 x 32 Ω. bandwidth 20 Hz to 3 kHz.
Maximum power: 100 mW
6 to 18 V. Consumption: 0 μA (PTT button released)
600 μA under 7 V (PTT button pressed)
Weight of head equipment:
55 ± 2 g for the F1 helmet system, 57 ± 2 g for the F2 helmet
Devices according to harmonized European norms
(on request and only to be used with EEx approved radios)
EN 50014 (1977),NF C 23-514 (1982) + amendments 1 to 5
EN 50020 (1977),NF C 23-520 (1982) + amendments 1 to 5
Certification number: LCI 95.D6135 X. Level: EEx ia IIC T6
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.