L’COM is a unique communication system which can be used with all helmets or without. Original and efficient, the positioning of its two earphones allows you to have your ‘ears free’. In that way, you can always keep contact with your environment.
Its lightness and small size give you more comfort during your tasks. Thanks to its technology and to its easy use, this system represents a real revolution in the world of communication.
- Full orientation:’free ears’
- High emission and sound quality
- Adaptable with all helmets or without
- Available for more than 100 different radio types
- Ideal for surveillance and reconnaissance.
- High safety thanks to the self-breaking plug, disconnection through lightly pulling the cable, connection in every situation, even when there is no visibility
- Possibility of automatic radio reconfiguration through simply disconnecting the head equipment
- Light and simple maintenance
- Flexibility of the Push-To-Talk button; activation in every position by hand or arm
Electro-dynamic, bandwidth from 100 Hz to 10 kHz
5 mV/Pa/1 kHz, ± 2 dB
Adjustable gain from 0 to 26 dB
Bandwidth from 300 Hz to 3 kHz at – 3 dB
Normal output 50 mV RMS under 1 kΩ/or adaptable
Harmonic distortion: 5%
2 x 32 Ω in parallel. Bandwidth 300 Hz to 4 kHz
6 to 18V. Consumption: 600 μA under 7 V (P.T.T. button pressed)
0 μA (P.T.T. button released)
Weight of head equipment:
(97 ± 9) grams