With almost 30 years of leadership in technical rescue and wildland fire helmets, MSA offers F2 X-TREM, a multifunctional advanced protection helmet.
Its comfort, modularity and wide range of accessories makes it the perfect head protection solution for various activities, such as wildland firefighting, technical rescue, Urban Search and Rescue, Road traffic accident.
Protection and resistance
- High quality thermoplastic shell for optimal resistance to mechanical impacts
- High performance suspension system for optimal shock absorption
- Light weight, optimal balance and high retention for increased comfort during long lasting operations
- Multiple adjustments to ensure perfect fit to all wearers
- Vented shell available to optimize user’s breathability
- Large range of fully integrated accessories for enhanced protection in various situations
The following options are available for the different versions of F2 X-TREM:
- Safety Goggles (EN166)
- Clear or mesh face protection visors (EN166/EN1731)
- Neck curtains (aluminized, textile)
- Helmet mounted flashlights, ATEX
- Voice communication headsets
- Passive Hearing protection (EN352-3)
- High visibility options (colors, customizable reflective stickers)
- Possibility to connect a full face mask to the helmet
To EC Directive 89/686/on Personal Protective Equipment
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.