The INVISIO Fire headset has been refined in close collaboration with fire-fighting units across the world and consists of a special Teflon based shield that can withstand an operating temperature of 250°C and flash over of 350°C.
The INVISIO® Fire has no external microphone and captures vibrations in the user’s jawbone converting them to crisp and clear sound. No external ambient noise around the user is picked up. As a result, the headset can be used in extreme situations with no interference commonly found when communicating in these environments.
INVISIO® Fire offers unsurpassed performance, comfort and fit for professional users. Utilizing a form factor that has been researched and designed over the last decade, the patented Soft Spring™ adapts perfectly to the contours of the ear offering maximum comfort as well as a secure fit. The Soft Spring™ can be easily adjusted in length to perfectly fit the contours of any ear. This allows compatibility with helmets, eyewear, gas masks or circumaural headsets. INVISIO® Fire is the ultimate fire-fighting headset.
- Self extinguishing (UL94 V0) with chemical resistance to aggressive chemical agents
- Extreme temperature usage, from -65°C to 350°C
- Heat protection provided by highly resistant Teflon(poly-tetrafluoroethylene) sleeve rated to UL94 V0
- Superior comfort and discrete design with secure fit
- Compatible with helmets, gas masks or circumaural headsets