The ICOM F5022M VHF marine base station is perfect for any organisations that wishes to communicate with vessels from the shore.
The ICOM F5022M VHF marine base station is perfect for any organisation that wishes to communicate with vessels from the shore. Its applications are varied and can be used for marshalling races and coordinating marina and harbour traffic to name but a few. Organisations such as National Coast Watch will also find this a useful backup for any offshore emergencies.*
The IC-F5022M uses AC power by converting 240V AC voltage to 13.5V DC, and can be programmed for individual user’s marine requirements. This fully approved unit has an adjustable power level and a simple display makes it easy to use.
* An appropriate operating licence will be required
- Fully programmable base station
- Ideal for organizations that want to communicate with vessels from the shore
- Multiple signalling modes built-in
- 128 memory channels, 8 banks
- Simple Operation
- Large alphanumeric display
- EU Tariff code: 8517699000