The CON-SPACE Hardline Rescue Kit 3 is configured for a team of Rescuers: Two Entrants, One Attendant for a 100ft(30m) entry. Additional cables can increase entry distance to 1500ft(457m).
The Mini Module is a compact Communication Systems that provides simultaneous two-way communication between Operator and the one User to distances of up up 1500ft(457m). The equipment is easy to use, completely hands-free. The electronics are housed in a rugged, waterproof, lightweight enclosure that can be worn on a belt. Powered by 4 ‘AA’ cell batteries, the unit has a 200hour battery life and is continuously monitored by a low power circuit that provides the operator with a 12 hour warning of battery replacement.
All of the above, coupled with a highest level of Intrinsically Safe Approval is why you can rely on CON-SPACE Hardline Rescue Systems and trust them with your life.
- Hands free two-way voice communication
- Use in Encapsulated suits with Respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus
- No mis-communication leading to better team work
- Tested to MIL-STD461
- Rugged, reliable and chemical resistant
- Intrinsically Safe Approved
- Emits no RF signals