Flightcom Wireless Communications System
Flightcom offers secure wireless team communication systems to improve the efficiency, productivity, and safety of aviation ground support teams engaged in pushback and towing, de-icing, and maintenance operations.
Flightcom offers secure wireless team communication systems to improve the efficiency, productivity, and safety of aviation ground support teams engaged in push-back and towing, de-icing, and maintenance operations.
APEX Wireless Headsets & Accessories
Flightcom wireless headsets have an SNR of 26dB to ensure maximum hearing protection and can cover a 600m line-of-sight, over five times the distance and nearly 30 times the coverage area of Bluetooth.
Wireless Headset Communication Solutions
Flightcom’s wireless pushback and towing system optimizes ground support communication by controlling who can talk to whom and under what circumstances. Communications from the flight deck have the highest priority. All ground personnel continuously hear the flight deck, but the flight deck can only hear the tractor operator when the operator depresses the push-to-talk button on his or her headset dome. The wing walkers and tractor operator are in constant communication on open mic, but the wing walkers’ mics are turned off when the tractor operator is communicating with the flight deck.
- Pilot Alert™ Warning (Pat. Pend.)
- Fully self-contained wireless headset
- 600m line-of-sight range to ComHub™
- 24-hour headset battery with two-hour recharge
- Rugged: IP65 rated, mil-spec tested
- 1.8GHz DECT wireless technology
- Operates from -40˚ to +70˚C
- High-comfort, 26dB noise reduction
- Self-contained completely wireless ComHub
- System comes in a case with all necessary accessories included
- Alerts pilot and wing walkers if the system is left hanging after pushback
- No wires/antennas to break or snag
- Ready to work when you are
- Built for tough conditions, including the deicing bucket
- Clear, interference-free, and secure
- Works whenever you do
- Superior hearing protection
- Small and portable
- Ready to work “out of the box”
- 30 times the coverage area of Bluetooth